Bunnychan's Art Commissions
Pieces start on a standard 8.5"x11" cardstock sheet. The prices listed below are all a minimum base and may increase due to complexity and other details, as per artist discretion.
Pencil Sketch: $10 for one character; +$5 per additional character
Ink Sketch: $20 for one character; +$10 per additional character
Crayola Colored Pencils: $35 for one character; +$10 per additional character
Prismacolor Colored Pencils: $45 for one character; +$15 per additional character
Prismacolor Markers: $40 for one character; +$10 per additional character
NOTE: I often use markers as the base and Prismacolor colored pencils for shading and highlighting.
Photoshop: $35 for one character; +$10 per additional character
PLEASE NOTE!!!: My tablet is broken so I am currently unable to do anything more than basic flat digital pieces.
Acrylic Paint: Prices start at $35 and will vary based on detail and canvas size
Mixed Media: Prices vary from piece to piece; please inquire for a quote.
- Backgrounds: Starting at $5-$10 for simple background, more detail will result in a higher price.
- Bristol Board: This will vary between each commission, but this is the minimum extra for each size.
- 11x14 - add $10+
- 14x17 - add $20+
- 19x24 - add $30+
- Shipping: Shipping starts at $5 within the United States. International orders will be individually quoted. Items larger than 8.5"x11" can be shipped either flat or rolled; this is up to the customer's choice and the cost of shipping will depend on size and shipping method. If you commission me for multiple pieces, I will quote you shipping separately based on your order.
- Anime style illustrations
- Cute and sexy ladies
- Adorable chibis
My turn around time for art commissions vary greatly depending on each piece. I work a full-time job and can only do art mostly on the weekends. I require a minimum of at least two weeks, sometimes more. I will keep you updated on your piece's progress.
- You send me an order request to my e-mail (email@example.com). Please include paper size, medium, number of characters, background info, and reference images (I require at least one visual image of any original characters; text only OC commissions will be treated as design works and will be charged more). Also, please note if I am marked "CLOSED" then I will not accept any orders at that time.
- I will contact you back on the final details, including asking for more information and the total. I reserve the right to turn down your commission for any reason
- I request the deposit and you pay.
- I do a quick sketch for the basic image idea and sent for approval.
- I do the sketch and send for approval.
- I request the rest of the payment and you pay.
- I continue on the image and will send pieces for approval along the way (this will vary depending on the individual commission).
- Final image is sent for final approval (very few change requests will be allowed at this stage).
- The original drawing will be mailed to you and a scan will be sent to your e-mail. CG commissions will receive the original inks and a print.
Please read carefully before submitting a commission request.
- A non-refundable deposit of half the total commission cost will be required upfront. The other half will be due after the sketching stage has been approved.
- Commissions will be done in the order of which were paid first. If you are late with payments then you will lose priority.
- A commission with a rushed deadline is subject to an additional charge.
- I only accept Paypal in US dollars as a form of payment. No CODs, checks, or money orders will be accepted.
- Quoted prices are non-negotiable.
- I reserve the right to repost the commission online, sell prints, and use it in my own promotional material (artbooks, portfolios, etc). If you would rather your piece not be used in this way, an additional charge will apply.
- Personal commissions can be reposted, but please give credit back to me. They also cannot be used for any sort of profit (that would be considered a commercial commission and are handled differently). Personal, non-profit uses are fine. My signature MUST remain on the piece.
- The copyright of the image stays with me, the artist. If you wish to purchase the copyright, you must contact me about acquiring the appropriate degree/level of copyright.
- Commercial commissions (where the art will be used for commercial means) follow a different set of rules than those of personal commissions. Please contact me if you wish to contact a commercial business transaction with me.
- If you cancel at anytime during the commission process I will ONLY refund half of the total, if you have fully paid. The upfront deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- If, for any reason, I cannot finish your commission I will issue a full refund.