KranberriJam/Bunnychan's Art Commissions
Status: OPEN (waiting list)
Base prices do not include a background.
Pencils: $40 for one character; +$25 per additional character
Crayola Colored Pencils: $80 for one character; +$45 per additional character
Prismacolor Colored Pencils: $120 for one character; +$75 per additional character
More Examples of My Art:
- Complex character designs and backgrounds are extra, please inquire.
- Backgrounds: Starts at $20 for a very simple background, more complex backgrounds will be individually quoted.
- Bristol Board Upgrade: Please contact for a custom quote.
- Sizes available: 9"x12" or 11"x14" or 14"x17"
- Shipping: Shipping starts at $10 within the United States. International orders will be individually quoted.
TURN AROUND TIME
My turn around time for art commissions vary greatly depending on each piece. I work a full-time job and can only do art mostly on the weekends. I require a minimum of at least two weeks, sometimes more. I will keep you updated on your piece's progress.
THE COMMISSION PROCESS
- You send me an order request to my e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include paper size, medium, number of characters, background info, and reference images (I require at least one visual image of any original characters; text only OC commissions will be treated as design works and will be charged more). Also, please note if I am marked "CLOSED" then I will not accept any orders at that time.
- I will contact you back on the final details, including sending a commission sheet with totals and ask for an agreement signature.
- I request the full amount and you pay.
- I begin on the drawing and will send pieces for approval along the way (this will vary depending on the individual commission).
- Final image is sent for final approval (very few change requests will be allowed at this stage).
- The original drawing will be mailed to you and a scan will be sent to your e-mail.
Please read carefully before submitting a commission request.
- I reserve the right to turn down any commission.
- Commissions will be done in the order of which were paid first. If you are late with payments then you will lose priority.
- A commission with a rushed deadline is subject to an additional charge.
- I only accept Paypal in US dollars as a form of payment.
- Quoted prices are non-negotiable.
- I reserve the right to repost the commission online, sell prints, and use it in my own promotional material (artbooks, portfolios, etc). If you would rather your piece not be used in this way, an additional charge will apply.
- Personal commissions can be reposted, but please give credit back to me. They also cannot be used for any sort of profit (that would be considered a commercial commission and are handled differently). Personal, non-profit uses are fine. My signature MUST remain on the piece.
- The copyright of the image stays with me, the artist. If you wish to purchase the copyright, you must contact me about acquiring the appropriate degree/level of copyright.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- If you decide that you no longer want your commission during the process, you will NOT received your 50% non-refundable deposit back.
- If, for any reason, I cannot finish your commission I will issue a full refund.