Sunday, December 27, 2015

Happy 8th Birthday, Kagamine Rin & Len!


Click image to see the full-size version.

Sadly, this year has been super rough, leaving me with very, very little free time so I'm super behind on keeping up to date with the twins. *sadface*

While I have been behind, I haven't missed the biggest pieces of news. The first of which was the announcement of Volk's Dollfie Dreams of them!!! I was actually working on making some custom dolls, but thankfully hadn't invested too much money, so I'm good. There's no thinking about that one, I'll be pre-ordering at the speed of light.

The other big news was the release of the twin's V4X voicebanks. It was released on the 24th and features four different banks for both, including an English one. Demo songs are available on the page above, along with new illustrations. Of course, producers worldwide are already using them and they sound great.

Artists on pixiv are now posting some great illustrations to help celebrate.

KarenT is holding their annual special for the twins, featuring seventeen new songs for download.

There were lots of merchandise for the twins, as usual. You can check out Rin's here and Len's here. One of these releases I reviewed here on the blog.

For my song this year, I grabbed this cover of "Cardcaptor Sakura"'s TV opening featuring the new V4X Rin, tuned by cillia. I'm been aching for some 90's anime lately, lol.

They're getting so big.... *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment