Saturday, December 27, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday, Kagamine Rin & Len!


Click image to see the full-size version.

Man, I feel awful because I didn't have time to do a drawing this year, nor much time to spend watching a ton of Kagamine videos.



Unlike myself, other artists on pixiv have been super busy and you can check all the awesome illustrations here.

If you're on KarenT, they are holding their annual special for the twins, featuring twenty-one new albums and a free wallpaper.

Goods-wise, both twins have seen a over a hundred items, including stationary goods and garage kits. You can see Rin's items here, and Len's here.

The video I'd like to share this year is a little different, as it's a "Let's Draw" by artist Haru, whom I love and he does a lot of Vocaloid artwork.


Seven years onward, and many more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment