Saturday, May 10, 2014

Fig Jargon: April 2014


Sorry this is late, I really wanted to finish the UTAU SP Ranking first. :P



Item: Kinomoto Sakura prize figure
Series: "Card Captor Sakura"
Company: FuRyu
Price: Has no set price as a prize item
MyFig link.
I'm loving this 90's revival lately. This will look beautiful on my shelf~


Item: Gokou Ruri/Kuroneko Cu-Poche
Series: "Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 3,800yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
After getting the Kirino from this line, I'm in love and had to get this one. It'll be a while before I can ship her but I can't wait~ I hope Cu-Poche takes off with more and more characters.


Item: Araragi Tsukihi 1/8 PVC
Series: "Nisemonogatari"
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 11,238yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
You know, I really tried with this franchise's first season. I even managed to finish it but it was a real chore. Thus, it's easy for me to pass on the ton of merchandise it's gotten, but I will say I love the dynamics of this one.


Item: Oshino Shinobu 1/8 PVC
Series: "Nisemonogatari"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 7,800yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Love the alternate expression. We need more crazy faces on figs.


Item: Eren Jaeger Nendoroid
Series: "Shingeki no Kyojin"
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 3,704yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Considering all the issues people are reporting with this one, I'm glad I'm getting off the Nendo-train. What good is a slightly poseable figure if everything keeps falling off?


Item: Sailor Venus S.H.Figuarts
Series: "Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon"
Company: Bandai
Price: 4,200yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
More Sailor Moon! I decided to pass on all these, since it'd be super-expensive to get the entire run, plus I'd like bigger ones.


Item: Momo Belia Deviluke Swimsuit ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "To LOVEru Darkness"
Company: Vertex
Price: 7,800yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I'm a Lala fan so pass for me. Which is kind of odd, since Momo SEEMS like the kind of character I'd like, but something about her is off-putting to me.


Item: Hatsune Miku
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: SEGA
Price: Has no set price as a prize item
MyFig link.
This one looks really good, I'll pretty much stick to the one prize I have of her already.


Item: Kaname Madoka Swimsuit ver. 2 1/10 PVC
Series: "Gekijouban Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica"
Company: Wave
Price: 4,200yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
But you want pink, you say? I like how they did her hair.


Item: Gokou Ruri/Kuroneko Swimsuit ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai"
Company: Clayz
Price: 10,000yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Very glad I passed on this one, as the final product looks really sloppy. Here's a comparison with another Kuroneko fig and you'll see the differences in quality.


Item: Tomoe 1/8 PVC
Series: "Queen's Blade"
Company: MegaHouse
Price: 9,100yen
MyFig link.
Hey there sexy~ This is asking for some real rope....


Item: Sagara Mei 1/8 PVC
Series: "Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!"
Company: FREEing
Price: 8,381yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Uh, okay? I like the glasses but the rest just looks bad, and I mean that in terms of design, not the sculpting.


Item: Yagyuu Mitsuyoshi 1/6 Polystone statue
Series: "Ikki Tousen"
Company: Aizu Project
Price: 17,800yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
A new character in this universe. I'd love to catch up on the manga, but no one seems to translating it anymore. :( I don't know the character and while the castoff option is nice, she looks really generic.


Item: Melty de Granite Swimsuit ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "Shining Hearts"
Company: Max Factory
Price: 8,381yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Need another cute Tony Taka girl in a swimsuit? Here you go!


Item: Asuna 1/8 PVC
Series: "Sword Art Online"
Company: FREEing
Price: 8,381yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
The leg pose makes this one really awkward to look at. ><

Item: Wonder Woman Armored ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "Wonder Woman"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 6,800yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
The Bishoujo-curse strikes again! The unpainted prototype looks pretty nifty, but then they KOed the rocket base and she looks in-different instead of fierce (amazing what just a slight change in eyebrows and the corners of the mouth can do).


So what figurines are you looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment