Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fig Jargon: January 2014


Since I've pretty much stopped collecting Nendos and figmas, my watch list has been cut down a lot!



Item: Calne Ca non-scale PVC
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Union Creative International Ltd
Price: 11,905yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Nurse Ver.
I think I had a small heart attack when the first photos of this popped up. Then I saw it was an unknown company and wanted to cry (their previous Stocking was pretty bad). I'm holding off until I final product photos are up and shipping estimates. I'm crossing my fingers both versions hit the secondary market for under retail.


Item: Strength TV Animation ver. figma
Series: "Black★Rock Shooter"
Company: Max Factory
Price: 5,524yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
My only pre-order for this month. Only getting this because both my husband and I love STR and have all her other figs. I'm fully expecting a delay though; I'm super surprised the Nendo came out on time, though the skin-tone was completely off.


Item: Hatsune Miku 7th Dragon 2020 ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Max Factory
Price: 11,238yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I have a Miku-fan friend who is DYING for this. I do agree, she's very nice. But considering the trend of GSC (and connected companies) making ridiculously over-sized boxes lately, I'm fearful for this one.


Item: Levi 1/8 PVC
Series: "Shingeki no Kyojin"
Company: Sentinel
Price: 8,000yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Holycrap, the pre-order rush for this. o.o There's also exclusive the cleaning ver., which makes me giggle. But ehhhh, it's too small, I'd like some 1/6 or 1/5 scales from this series (and other characters too). Also, I have ZERO interest in any of the upcoming Nendos or figmas.


Item: Momo Belia Deviluke 1/6 PVC
Series: "To LOVEru"
Company: Max Factory
Price: 9,333yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
If only this were Lala or Nana; not a big Momo fan. Still, this looks REALLY nice.


Item: Cyril Brooklyn 1/6 PVC
Series: "Pieces" artbook series by Masamune Shirow.
Company: Arcadia
Price: 13,800yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
This may happen if the final product is nice and she goes for under retail on the secondary market.


Item: Shibuya Rin New Generation ver. 1/8 PVC
Series: "iDOLM@STER"
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 8,381yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Somehow I've managed to miss all the hype about "iDOLM@STER." That said, I freaking. Love. This. Outfit. I also love her determined expression; we need more like this.


Item: Ganaha Hibiki 1/8 PVC
Series: "iDOLM@STER"
Company: Phat Company
Price: 7,429yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
But I'd much rather have this one! It's blue, she has a fang, and DAT BUTT. <3


Item: Metallica 1/8 PVC
Series: "Majo to Hyakkihei"
Company: Art Spirits
Price: 12,000yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I love this character design, the epic hair, and her expression. If she had been about $80 or less I'd ordered her.

Item: Sakura Kyouko Real Action Heroes action figure
Series: "Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica"
Company: Good Smile Company, Max Factory, Medicom Toy
Price: 20,952yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
How perfect is this? Man, it's nice. If I had the money!!


Item: Hatsune Miku Real Action Heroes action figure
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Good Smile Company, Medicom Toy
Price: 22,762yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I kind of want this just because, but I think it's a bit pricey considering she only has two faces and not a lot of accessories (she's about $20 more than Kyouko). Heaven help me if they ever make the Kagamine twins.


Item: Asuka 1/8 PVC
Series: "Senran Kagura"
Company: Chara-Ani
Price: 10,553yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
This has squishy boobs. That's pretty awesome.


Item: Yashiro Kasumi 1/6 PVC
Series: "Muv-Luv Alternative"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 8,400yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I like how simple it is. Plus it's a larger scale for non-OMG price, so points for that.


Item: Velvet Batrass 1/8 PVC
Series: "Shining Ark"
Company: Alphamax
Price: 9,800yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
To be perfectly honest, all I want/like is the (wood) chest.


Item: Kyouno Madoka Mall Link Suit ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "Rinne no Lagrange"
Company: AmiAmi Zero
Price: 6,8000yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I enjoyed the first season of this (haven't seen the second) but I like Fin the best. I like the idea of this but I wonder what the final product will look like?

Item: Erza Scarlet 1/8 PVC
Series: "Fairy Tail"
Company: X-Plus
Price: 7,300yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Love the idea. More figs should come in chains.


Item: Yagyuu 1/8 PVC
Series: "Senran Kagura"
Company: Vertex
Price: 8,800yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Love the hair and umbrella, but the large breasts ruin it for me.



So what figurines are you looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment