Sunday, November 17, 2013

Fig Jargon: November 2013


Only one more Jargon post for 2013.... Hard to believe.



Item: Sonico Sweets Time ver. prize figure
Series: "Nitro Super Sonic"
Company: FuRyu
Price: Has no set price as a prize item
MyFig link.
Continuing from last month's FuRyu Sonico, I also ordered this one. Thank you FuRyu for making affordable and different Sonicos!!


Item: Tenjou Utena 1/3 Doll
Series: "Shoujo Kakumei Utena"
Company: Azone
Price: 62,000yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
This. Is. Perfection. *curses her lack of funds like a madman*


Item: Makise Kurisu White Coat ver. figma
Series: "Steins;Gate"
Company: Max Factory
Price: 3,619yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
A must have for Christina fans! I love how she looks in the coat, but I've really cut back on figma purchases, so sadly a pass for me.


Item: Yoko Littner Ichiban Kuji prize figure
Series: "Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann"
Company: Banpresto
Price: Has no set price as a prize item
MyFig link.
Damn lottery prizes.... Ah well, I already have this one, which I like a lot better.


Item: Hatsune Miku ver. 2.0 figma
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Max Factory
Price: 3,714yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
This is for the people who missed out on Miku's first figma and the Cheerful version. Since I have the latter and her Append version, I'm passing on this (since it looks like a combination of those two), though I was tempted to order just for her wings and guitar.


Item: Katsuragi 1/7 PVC
Series: "Senran Kagura"
Company: AmiAmi Zero
Price: 8,524yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I really need to watch this series, I'm in love with the character designs. The blonde hair + blue + awesome shoes + cheerful face + sexy pose.... Dammit, why haven't I ordered this? :/


Item: GUMI 1/8 PVC
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 7,800yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
This one promises to be much better than Aquamarine's version (which I have seen in person and it's SHINY). I'm going to regret not getting this, I just know it.


Item: Tomoe Mami Cu-Poche Action Figure
Series: "Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 3,800yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I am seriously considering ordering this, since I've heard a lot of great things about this line. I am leaning toward getting the Kirino one first though, will have to see what happens.


Item: Kousaka Kirino Nekomimi ver. 1/8 PVC
Series: "Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai"
Company: Griffon Enterprises
Price: 8,400yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
DAMN YOU GRIFFON. This would be an immediate buy if it was a better company. Maybe she's go for less after release, because DAMN she is cute as hell!


Item: Ranka Lee Nendoroid
Series: "Macross Frontier"
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 3,333yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I never finished watching this series, to be honest. The singing in the mall episode ticked me off so much I just turned off the TV. Thus, no matter how adorable Ranka is, I just cannot buy this.


Item: Vividblue non-scale PVC
Series: "Vividred Operation"
Company: Griffon Enterprises
Price: 12,300yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Here's another one from Griffon that looks promising, but has me worried. She's also suffering from Griffon-face, which is a huge shame.


Item: Sonico Bikini & Sofa ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "Nitro Super Sonic"
Company: Griffon Enterprises
Price: 9,400yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
One more from Griffon, but this is looks a lot more promising. There's a speaker in the base that plays five Sonico phrases, which is nifty. I also love the sofa and her pose.


Item: Dizzy 1/8 PVC
Series: "Guilty Gear"
Company: Alter
Price: 11,800yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Re-release. Despite being a huge seller when this was first released in 2011, I didn't really have any interest in it. It is nice, but she's under the actual scale size and just not a character I really like. Gimme more Jam!!


Item: Nishikawa Chiharu 1/7 PVC
Series: "Class Maid"
Company: Orchid Seed
Price: 9,333yen
MyFig link.
*wolf whistle* You can serve me baby! Her alternate face is very sexy. Orchid Seed tends to make good stuff, so I doubt you'd go wrong if you ordered this.


Item: Honda Futayo 1/8 PVC
Series: "Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 9,000yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I like the combination of blue, black, and sexy. Yeahhhh~


Item: Caster EXTRA 1/8 PVC
Series: "Fate/Extra CCC"
Company: Phat Company
Price: 8,381yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
OHGODSTHATTINYTOPHAT. <33


Item: Joshikousei Saki Daydream Collection 1/6 Candy Resin & PVC
Series: Original Character
Company: Lechery
Price: 13,000yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I just love this pose. 'nuff said.


Item: Shinokawa Shioriko 1/8 PVC
Series: "Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou"
Company: Chara-Ani & Toy's Works
Price: 10,000yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I saw the gashupons of this floating around and I'd love to have some of them just because I'm a huge book nerd. However, this full scale one just doesn't have the same air as the mini ones to me.


Item: Kuroyukihime 1/8 PVC
Series: "Accel World"
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 9,333yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
This is just pretty. The clear ruffles are my favorite part.


Item: Asuna 1/8 PVC
Series: "Sword Art Online"
Company: Chara-Ani & Toy's Works
Price: 8,552yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Another series on my "need to watch" list, but no figurines have really caught my eye. This one is pretty funny though and I wonder if the pillow is moveable.


Item: Kashiwazaki Sena Miniskirt Swordsman ver. & Mikazuki Yozora Witch ver. 1/8 PVCs
Series: "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai"
Company: Griffon Enterprises
Price: 8,400yen (Sena), 8,500yen (Yozora)
Sena MyFig link, Yozora MyFig link.
✰Purchase Sena at CDJapan✰, ✰Purchase Yozora at CDJapan✰
These look.... really bland and flat. :/


Item: Ayanami Rei Plugsuit ver. 1/10 PVC
Series: "Shin Seiki Evangelion"
Company: Wave
Price: 4,600yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I do love the new plug suit designs, but the pose here is boring as hell.


Item: Sonico Toothpaste ver. 1/8 PVC
Series: "Nitro Super Sonic"
Company: Broccoli
Price: 8,571yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
This is a sad Sonico fig.... The prototype images look pretty horrible, which is sad, but maybe the final product will be better.


So what figurines are you looking forward to this month?

1 comment:

  1. Considering Asuna's situation in SAO right now, that figure is like a dark joke.

    ReplyDelete