Friday, October 11, 2013

Fig Jargon: October 2013


I am happy to say that this month has a lot of good figurines coming out!



Item: Sonico Teeth-Brushing ver. Prize
Series: "Nitro Super Sonic"
Company: FuRyu
Price: Has no set price as a prize item
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
This is my only fig pre-order for October. I love the "everyday" feel of this AND it's highly affordable!


Item: Shiroi Kikoutei no Ryo Guardian Invocation Color ver. (Limited Edition) action figure
Series: "Yoroiden Samurai Troopers"
Company: Bandai
Price: 8,300yen
MyFig link.
This is my husband's only pre-order (from Nippon Yasan). I do love shops that give you the option to pay ahead of time. Color us super-happy when older series get new merchandise!


Item: Sailor Mercury S.H.Figuarts action figure
Series: "Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon"
Company: Bandai
Price: 4,200yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Ahhh, the second Senshi in the S.H.Figuarts line. I'm going to only get Venus, but I love that they included Mercury's goggles.


Item: Flandre Scarlet 1/12 PVC
Series: "Touhou Project"
Company: Orchid Seed
Price: 7,429yen
MyFig link.
This fig is so tiny! I was hoping for a 5k price tag, so I was sad when the final price was announced. I don't mind cute Flandre, but I MUCH prefer insane Flandre, so I'm waiting to see the final product of this 1/8 Ques Q one.


Item: Remilia and Flandre Scarlet Helloween ver. PVC
Series: "Touhou Project"
Company: Ques Q
Price: 4,600yen each
Remillia MyFig link, Flandre MyFig link.
I do have an issue with Ques Q's pricing. Almost $50 for a 4.29" inch fig? NOPE. Maybe these will pop up for cheaper on the secondary market (I can hope).


Item: Sonico Sweets & Bikini ver. PVC
Series: "Nitro Super Sonic"
Company: Arcadia
Price: 10,800yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I just have to say this is adorable beyond words. I want it so much (but passing for other future figs).


Item: Sonico Swimsuit ver. 1/2 PVC & Polyresin statue
Series: "Nitro Super Sonic"
Company: A-Toys
Price: 39,800yen
MyFig link.
How about some more Sonico? How about a 35" tall one? I don't want to know what the shipping on this will be. Sadly, I think for her size she is lacking in a lot of detail.


Item: Hatsune Miku Lamp ver. PVC
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Alphamax
Price: 3,800yen
MyFig link.
I had to resist hitting the order button on this one. I'm waiting to see the final product first, but I love the prototype.


Item: Sheryl Nome 1/7 PVC
Series: "Macross Frontier"
Company: Max Factory
Price: 18,857yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
This was the most talked about figurine at a one past WonFes; I can see why with the nice ass and the amazing gear base. However, I HATE this character so huge pass for me.


Item: Gokou Ruri 1/8 PVC
Series: "Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai"
Company: Chara-Ani & Toy's Works
Price: 7,600yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I (finally) have a Kirino and my husband has an Ayase, so we're starting to look into getting a Kuroneko. However, my husband isn't feeling any of the scales, this one included. It's cute and nice, but hmm.


Item: Hasegawa Kobato 1/8 PVC
Series: "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 8,000yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Thank you for doing an interesting pose, Kotobukiya! If this was Sena, no questions asked, but I don't like Kobato. She is adorable though.


Item: Takatsuki Ichika 1/7 PVC
Series: "Ano Natsu de Matteru"
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 8,571yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Megane? YES PLEASE.


Item: Hatsune Miku Racing 2013 Nendoroid
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 7,000yen
MyFig link.
Don't forget this year's Racing Miku Nendo! I like the outfit, but I still think 2012 is the best version.


Item: Girl's Accident 1/8 PVC
Series: Based on an illustration by Yaegashi Nan
Company: Aoshima
Price: 8,500yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
The idea behind this is great. We need more creative poses like this!


Item: Perona Thriller Bark ver. Figuarts ZERO PVC
Series: "ONE PIECE"
Company: Bandai
Price: 3,500yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
So much pink, yet so cute!!


Item: Isshiki Akane 1/8 PVC
Series: "Vividred Operation"
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 9,333yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
At least you're getting a cool base/machine for the price. I also approve of her cheerful expression.


Item: Maeda Keiji 1/8 PVC
Series: "Hyakka Ryouran"
Company: Alter and Hobby Japan
Price: 10,286yen
MyFig link.
All I can say is BOOBIES AND HIPS.


Item: Kashiwazaki Sena Cow Pattern Swimsuit ver. 1/6 PVC
Series: "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai"
Company: Alphamax
Price: 9,500yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I like Sena. I like 1/6 scale. But I do not like this.


So what figurines are you looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment