Friday, September 13, 2013

Fig Jargon: September 2013


Man, has this year flown by or what? I can't believe I already have one figurine on order for next year. ><

Item: Nendoroid Petit Hatsune Miku Selection
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 7,200yen (for box of 12)
MyFig image link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Yes, I ordered this, shutup. Not it wasn't just for the Akuno twins though that's about 90% why. I am a bit sad there's not a Neru and Haku this time though.


Item: Makise Kurisu 1/8 PVC
Series: "Steins;Gate"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 7,800yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Re-release. I'm a huge fan of this series, but wasn't really caring for GSC's Kurisu, so I was super happy when this went up for pre-order again. SNAGGED.


Item: KAITO figma
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Max Factory
Price: 3,810yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
Yeh, KAITO love! The long scarf is never coming off~ Now when is it MEIKO's turn, hmmm?


Item: HappyKuji Hatsune Miku 2013 Summer ver. Nendoroids
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 800yen per lottery ticket
Miku Ver. 1 MyFig link, Miku Ver. 2 MyFig link, Rin MyFig link, Len MyFig link.
DAMN YOU LOTTERY, DAMN YOU TO HELL. This lottery just started, so the prices are high as hell right now, but I'm hoping they go down so I can get the twins ('cause $90 a piece is a bit too steep right now).


Item: GUMI Mamama Style 1/8 PVC
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Aquamarine
Price: 9,048yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I do love GUMI and while this looks nice (I love the face) the gloves look AWFUL. Yes, I know it's in the design, but that doesn't make it look any better.


Item: Miyuki Mana 1/7 PVC
Series: "se・Kirara"
Company: Max Factory
Price: 7,429yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I know nothing about this series, but I do like all the figs from this line. They're simple, yet cute. Plus, you know, glasses. Automatic +10.


Item: Kaname Madoka Hybrid Active Figure 1/3 Doll
Series: "Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica"
Company: Azone
Price: 60,000yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I wish I could say I added some zeroes to the price, but alas, I cannot. Which really sucks, because AZONE is doing an Utena doll and I want it so bad, but those price tags....


Item: Miki Sayaka RAH
Series: "Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica"
Company: Good Smile Company, Max Factory, and Medicom Toy
Price: 20,952yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
RAHs are much more afforable when compared to Azone's dolls. I wish this came with an insane face. But if I were to get any from this series it's be Mami first and Kyouko second, Sayaka MAYBE, and a big NO on Homura and Madoka.


Item: Kazuno 1/8 PVC
Series: "Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon"
Company: Alter
Price: 12,000yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
I'm all for shelling out the money for something epic, but this is not that. That's a lot of extra cash to pay for two black slabs that you could make yourself.


Item: Mu-12 1/8 PVC
Series: "BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma"
Company: FREEing
Price: 14,095yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
This one is a little better than the previous fig, but still, I think she's too small for the price. I wonder if we'll ever get a Taokaka fig....


Item: Kuroyukihime 1/10 PVC
Series: "Accel World"
Company: Chara-Ani
Price: 8,552yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
This is more dynamic yes! Then I saw the size and price and went all Grumpy Cat.


Item: Dark Elf 1/7 PVC
Series: "Lineage II"
Company: Max Factory
Price: 10,286yen
Blue Skin ver. MyFig link, Brown Skin ver. MyFig link
✰Purchase Blue Skin ver. at CDJapan✰
✰Purchase Brown Skin ver. at CDJapan✰
Verrrrrry nice. The prototype looks amazing, so I hope for the sake of the people who ordered her that the final product is as awesome. Oh, and I much prefer the blue skin myself.


Item: Amadeus 1/6 PVC
Series: Original character
Company: Lechery and Wings Company
Price: 14,095yen
MyFig link.
✰Purchase at CDJapan✰
It's a cat-girl in a maid outfit on a piano in 1/6 scale. 'nuff said.


So what figurines are you looking forward to this month?

2 comments: