Saturday, July 13, 2013

Fig Jargon: July 2013


There's a lot that I have my eyes on, but only one actual order has been placed this month.




Item: Hatsune Miku Snow 2013 Ichigo Shiromuku ver. Nendoroid
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 3,810yen
MyFig link.
Don't get delayed again, don't get delayed again, don't get delayed again, don't get delayed again, don't get delayed again, don't get delayed again, don't get delayed again....


Item: Mikudayo Nendoroid
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 2,857yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
Will this see the light of day this month? TUNE IN AND FIND OUT. Not holding my breath.


Item: Hatsune Miku Racing 2012 1/7 PVC
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: FREEing & Dragon Toy
Price: 12,190yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
I'm watching for this to hit bargain bin, because I love this design, but almost all the Racing Miku scales have hit the bin, so I shall wait.


Item: Aragaki Ayase Thanatos Cosplay ver. 1/8 PVC
Series: "Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 6,800yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
I am watching this.... Will snag it if it hits bargain bin.


Item: Chariot Nendoroid
Series: "Black★Rock Shooter"
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 5,714yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
I did have this ordered, but canceled it recently after thinking long and hard. While I'd like to have her for my BRS set, but the price is just too much for me. I will be watching to see if she pops up cheap anywhere. I'm more interested in her upcoming figma.


Item: Yoko Littner & Nia Teppelin PSG Arrange ver. PVC
Series: "Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann"
Company: Phat Company
Price: 2,362yen
Yoko MyFig link, Nia MyFig link,
Purchase at CDJapan.
I do want these, but uh, I have to control myself.


Item: Nia Teppelin Magical ver. 1/8 PVC
Series: "Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann"
Company: Phat Company & Galaxxxy
Price: 8,381yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
I LOVE how funky this is, but I'm not a big Nia fan. However, if they release a matching Yoko, MINE.


Item: Cat Lap Milk 1/7 PVC
Series: Original character based on an illustration by Kurehito Misaki.
Company: Native
Price: 8,571yen
MyFig link.
Man, I REALLY wanted to order this, but I had to pass. Now, Native has opened an international shop, so no more proxy fees! Too bad that was after the pre-order date for this one. *sad face*


Item: Lucifer 1/8 PVC
Series: "The Seven Deadly Sins"
Company: Orchid Seed
Price: 9,333yen
MyFig link.
This has been through delay hell and back. I only have eyes for two from this series and I, sadly, missed one, so hopefully I can snag the second. I do love how, despite her simple pose, it looks very elegant and pleasing to the eye from all angles.


Item: Araragi Karen 1/8 PVC
Series: "Nisemonogatari"
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 11,238yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
I wonder if anyone would be willing to just sell me the base (if she detaches)?


Item: Sonico Bunny ver. 1/4 PVC
Series: "Nitro Super Sonic"
Company: FREEing & Dragon Toy
Price: 17,905yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
Ahh, Sonico. I still don't own any of her, but I passed on this one due to the cost (and shipping will be HIGH). It's nice though, but I think she'd be better if she were standing up.


Item: Katsura Kotonoha Swimsuit ver. 1/8 PVC
Series: "School Days"
Company: Griffon Enterprises
Price: 9,200yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
And out of left field, a "School Days" fig! I like the way the hair flows, but not a big enough fan to buy.


Item: Black Magician Girl Cu-Poche
Series: "Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 3,800yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
I have heard nothing but good things about the Cu-Poche line, so while I have no interest in this one, I would love to purchase one eventually.


Item: Momo Belia Deviluke & Konjiki no Yami Swimsuit ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "To LOVEru Darkness"
Company: Alpha Max
Price: 7,400yen each
Momo MyFig link, Yami MyFig link
Purchase Momo at CDJapan.
Purchase Yami at CDJapan.
I love Momo's swagger here, she knows she's hot. And Yami's pose is just HOTHOTHOT.


Item: Irma 1/8 PVC
Series: "Queen's Blade"
Company: MegaHouse
Price: 8,000yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
UNDERBOOB, HOOOOOO!


Item: Aisaka Taiga Swimsuit ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "Toradora!"
Company: Ques Q
Price: 7,600yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
Wahh, Taiga looks so sweet here and I like the style of the hair.


Item: Patchouli Knowledge 1/8 PVC
Series: "Touhou Project"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 13,000yen
MyFig link.
For that price, the final product had better be BETTER than the prototype.


Item: Takamura Yui 1/7 PVC
Series: "Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 8,000yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
Re-release. I did get to see this one face-to-face at a con, and it IS nice, but didn't really call to me personally.


Item: Sakuya 1/7 PVC
Series: "Shining Blade"
Company: Arcadia
Price: 10,800yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
Is it just me, or does it seem like there's a Shining girl every month now? Not that I'm complaining, it just seemed to sneak up on me. My husband owns one and while the designs are very nice, I haven't seen one I liked enough to justify paying the price tag.


Item: Mistral Nereis 1/8 PVC
Series: "Shining Blade"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 9,200yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
Annnddd, make that two Shining girls this month. I do like the base.


Item: Daiba Kanon 1/7 PVC
Series: "God Eater Burst"
Company: PLUM
Price: 8,800yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
That is a, uh, big gun. Paint looks pretty flat though.


Item: Ayanami Rei Cross v2 1/6 Polystone statue
Series: "Neon Genesis Evangelion"
Company: Amie-Grand
Price: 15,200yen
MyFig link.
I love the base, but Rei herself looks really flat.


What figurines are you looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment