Friday, June 7, 2013

Fig Jargon: June 2013


NOW I have items on order. Sadly, Snow Miku got delayed to next month, so I have to wait to get my HUGE box of Vocaloid goodies.... *insert sad face*



Item: Kagamine Rin & Len Append Nendoroids
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 3,333yen each
Rin MyFig link, Len MyFig link
Purchase Rin at CDJapan, Purchase Len at CDJapan
These beauties cannot arrive to me soon enough! I'm really hoping they don't get delayed; my heart couldn't take it. When friends say, "Oh, another Kagamine item, I hear Bunny's wallet crying" it's not a joke.


Item: Kagamine Rin & Len 1/8 PVC
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 5,524yen each
Rin MyFig link, Len MyFig link
Purchase Rin at CDJapan, Purchase Len at CDJapan
Re-release. I already own these two and they are some of my most priced figs. I did give some serious thought to buying a second one of each, but space is an issue so I'm passing. However, if you don't have them ORDER THEM.


Item: Hatsune Miku ver. 2.0 Nendoroid
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 3,714yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
Too adorable, but I passed due to already having the Cheerful version. But damn, I do want the sitting down pose. >.>


Item: Insane Black★Rock Shooter TV Animation ver. 1/8 PVC
Series: "Black★Rock Shooter"
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 13,143yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
I was super excited for this. And then I saw the price and went "Nope." I know the shipping will be super high and that total is just too high for a 1/8 to me. I'm expecting multiple delays AND possibly bargain bin after release.


Item: Hatsune Miku Racing 2012 1/7 PVC
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: FREEing and Dragon Toy
Price: 12,190yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
Here's another I was excited about until the price was shown. If the final product quality is good and she hits bargain pin, I'll probably get her. I like this pose a lot more than GSC's version.


Item: Souryuu Asuka Langley Plugsuit ver. 1/6 PVC
Series: "Evangelion Shin Gekijouban: Q"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 7,800yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
Ahhh, sexy sexy Asuka. Now this is a NICE price for a 1/6. My budget was already blown for this month though, so a delay would be nice. :D


Item: Yumi Sayaka 1/7 PVC
Series: "Shin Mazinger ZERO"
Company: AmiAmi Zero
Price: 11,400yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
I don't know anything about this series, but damn, that is a nice looking figure. It's bigger than 1/8, is dynamic, and sexy as hell.


Item: Elin PVC
Series: "Tera: The Exiled Realm of Arborea"
Company: Arcadia
Price: 12,800yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
Arcadia is a branch of Yamato and is now their main branch since they shut down the Yamato name in Japan. Hopefully they can deliver close to what the prototype shows, because it is NICE.


Item: Kurosaki Mea Swimsuit ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "ToLOVEru Darkness"
Company: Vertex
Price: 8,800yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
Mei is my new favorite character in "Darkness" (Lala is still my number one) and while this is cute and sexy (love her butt) I'd rather have one of her in her transformation outfit.


Item: Kawashiro Nitori PVC
Series: "Touhou Project"
Company: Ques Q
Price: 7,200yen
MyFig link.
Ughhhhh, CUTE. I want this one to work on my car....


Item: Akemi Homura SQ prize
Series: "Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica"
Company: Banpresto
Price: Has no set price as a prize item
MyFig link.
I love prize figs; great bang for your buck, I think. This should make Homerun fans who didn't snag the GSC movie version happy.


Item: Original Character Milestone Limited Edition 1/8 PVC
Series: Based on an illustration by okama
Company: Aoshima & Funny Knights
Price: 7,800yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
Okay, this makes me giggle a little.


Item: Nadia Renewal ver. 1/10 PVC
Series: "Fushigi no Umi no Nadia"
Company: Wave
Price: 4,400yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
I demand more '90's figs!!!


Item: Kan'u Unchou (Aisha) 1/8 PVC
Series: "Queen's Gate" & "Shin Koihime†Musou"
Company: Amakuni & Hobby Japan
Price: 8,552yen
MyFig link.
Exclusive. I love her evil look, we need more faces like that. Not really a fan of all the pink though.


Item: Misaki Mei 1/8 PVC
Series: "Another"
Company: Art Spirits
Price: 7,200yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
I did love this show, but damn, this is boring as hell.


Item: Cthugha 1/8 PVC
Series: "Haiyore! Nyaruko-san"
Company: CM's Corporation
Price: 9,500yen
MyFig link.
Purchase at CDJapan.
One, I hated this show. Two, this is way too much for such a small and simple figure. This is headed straight for the bargain bin.


Item: Flandre Scarlet 1/10 PVC
Series: "Touhou Project"
Company: Griffon Enterprises
Price: 5,900yen
MyFig link.
Look, I love Flandre. But I do not love almost 6k for a 1/10 that looks like a gashupon. The face is AWFUL.


So what figurines are you looking forward to this month?

2 comments:

  1. What about Mikydayo?
    IT'S HAPPENING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually covered her back in March. I don't cover a delay unless it's been quite a while. But yes, IT'S HAPPENING. If I have the cash and she's still in stock somewhere, I may get her.

      Delete