Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fig Jargon: March 2013


My March is heavy, even though I only have two actual figurines on order, and one of those is already paid for. Instead, I ordered lots of various other goods this month (a tote bag, a mug, etc), plus some CDs, AND the new PS3 Vocaloid game. Ouch. And of course there's plenty of figs I want this month. ><

Item: Lily Nendoroid
Series: anim.o.v.e and VOCALOID series
Company: Phat Company
Price: 3,333yen
MyFig link.
Looking forward to getting this girl and placing her along side all my other Vocaloid Nendos. Her Honey Lily expression is to die for.


Item: Noel Vermillion 2P ver. 1/8 PVC
Series: "BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger" and "Queen's Gate Spiral Chaos"
Company: Amakuni and Hobby Japan
Price: 7,600yen
MyFig link.
My husband ended up discovering the original color version of this after the pre-order period and the secondary market prices were sky-high. When this recolor was announced, he loved the new colors and so we pre-ordered this with no hesitation. Proxy fees sucks, but I'm sure she'll be worth it.


Item: Rana Linchen Sexy ver. 1/4 PVC
Series: "Freezing"
Company: FREEing
Price: 16,952yen
MyFig link.
See, now if I'm going to be paying in the five digit zone, I want something BIG. This delivers. I love the sexiness of it and the HAIR IS AMAZING. Why am I not rich?? D:


Item: Leviathan 1/8 PVC
Series: "The Seven Deadly Sins"
Company: Amakuni and Hobby Japan
Price: 8,381yen
MyFig link.
I was THIS CLOSE to ordering this, proxy fees and all. But ugh, RenFaire was coming up and yeahhh.... I still regret not getting this.


Item: Okabe Rintarou 1/8 PVC
Series: "Steins;Gate"
Company: PLUM
Price: 6,800yen
MyFig link.
AHHH, WANT. I really hope this hits the bargain bin so I can snag it.


Item: Lily and Nekomura Iroha prize PVC
Series: VOCALOID series and "Hello Kitty to Issho"
Company: FuRyu
Price: Has no set price as a prize item
Lily MyFig link and Nekomura Iroha MyFig link
I cannot find these for sell anywhere.... Which sucks, because I'd buy them in a heartbeat.


Item: Mikudayo Nendoroid
Series: VOCALOID series
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 2,857yen
MyFig link.
I DID have this on pre-order, but a few things had to go due to limited cash. This is funny, buy ugh, not a must-have. Maybe later.


Item: Hatsune Miku Sakura ver. Nendoroid
Series: VOCALOID series
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 3,714yen
MyFig link.
I was invited to a group order for this, but ehhh, this version of Miku isn't my favorite.


Item: Guts Berserker Armor ver. figma
Series: "Berserk"
Company: Max Factory
Price: 4,552yen
MyFig link.
I showed this to my husband, but he's not a big fan of figmas, and wasn't at all impressed with the first Guts figma, so pass.


Item: Nadia 1/7 PVC
Series: "Fushigi no Umi no Nadia"
Company: Griffon Enterprises
Price: 7,600yen
MyFig link.
Why is this Griffon? I hope it comes out good. Wish I could buy this just for a good friend.


Item: Inami Mahiru 1/10 PVC
Series: "Working!!"
Company: Art Spirits
Price: 4,571yen
MyFig link.
I love Inami, but having to pass due to cash (as always). But I will snag her if she hits the bargain bin.


Item: Gasai Yuno Real Action Heroes figurine
Series: "Mirai Nikki"
Company: Medicom Toy
Price: 19,800yen
MyFig link.
I love Gasai! I hate I don't have the cash for it, because I love this to death (lulz).


Item: Sonico Tiger Parka ver. figma
Series: Nitro Super Sonic
Company: Max Factory
Price: 3,810yen
MyFig link.
I like Sonico, but I'm holding out on buying a scale of her (one day).


Item: Black★Gold Saw TV Animation ver. figma
Series: "Black★Rock Shooter"
Company: Mac Factory
Price: 3,619yen
MyFig link.
I started to think about ordering the new BRS TV figmas, but ugh, money and I'd rather save my cash for STR alone. Also, I am disappointed this did not come with a watering can. :/


Item: Fin E Ld Si Laffinty Beach Queens 1/10 PVC
Series: "Rinne no Lagrange"
Company: Wave
Price: 3,800yen
MyFig link.
I just finished watching the first season of this and I feel in love with Lan. But sadly Wave's Beach Queen's line doesn't really pull me in.


Item: Cryska Barchenowa UN Force Easy Jacket ver. 1/6 PVC
Series: "Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse"
Company: Alpha Max
Price: 7,400yen
MyFig link.
Ahhh, so sexy. If I had the money BAM right to the moon!


Item: Bayonetta 1/7 PVC
Series: "Bayonetta"
Company: Phat Company
Price: 13,143yen
MyFig link.
I don't care at all for the Bayonetta series, but I will say this figurine is not lacking in the details department.


Item: Ikaros 1/7 PVC
Series: "Sora no Otoshimono: Forte"
Company: Griffon Enterprises
Price: 8,800yen
MyFig link.
Ahhh, this is cute. I love the pose~


Item: Kanu Unchou Nekomimi ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "Ikki Tousen"
Company: Griffon Enterprises
Price: 8,500yen
MyFig link.
Re-release. Here's an oldie from 2008. I love everything about this~


Item: Chocolate Misu Heroine Blitz Figure Collection trading figure
Series: "Bakuretsu Hunters"
Company: Ascii Media Works and Toy's Works
Price: 11,429yen (per box of 20)
MyFig link.
Ahhh, "Bakuretsu Hunters"!!! Damn, I just want her. :/


Item: Orihime Mikoto 1/10 PVC
Series: Original character by Watanabe Akio
Company: Aoshima
Price: 4,500yen
MyFig link.
I love Watanabe's works, but 1/10 is tiny.... My eye will on the bargain bin.


Item: Kannagi Miyabi 1/8 PVC
Series: "Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru!"
Company: Media Factory
Price: 6,800yen
MyFig link.
I enjoyed this series, but not enough to buy merchandise.


Item: Amaya Haruko Maid ver. PVC
Series: "Maken-Ki!"
Company: Art Spirits
Price: 8,800yen
MyFig link.
Simple and cute. I like it. You can never have too many maids.


Item: Aoba and Ren 1/7 PVC
Series: "DRAMAtical Murder"
Company: Max Factory
Price: 14,095yen
MyFig link.
I saw people freaking out over this, and while it's cool looking (I like all the blue) I just don't want it at all.


Item: Mizuhashi Parsee 1/8 PVC
Series: "Touhou Project"
Company: Griffon Enterprises
Price: 8,600yen
MyFig link.
A friend of mine is really looking forward to this one, but I dunno, it looks "off" to me. I think it's the face, the eyes look really blank.


So what figurines are you looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment