Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fig Jargon: December 2012


Wow, already at the last Jargon post of the year. Time sure flies. Pre-orders for releases next year have been in motion for several months now. My furthest out order is on March (two Nendos and one scale). I so want the Mami RAH selected for May though....



Item: Velvet SIP EX PVC
Series: "Odin Sphere"
Company: Yamato
Price: 9,800yen
MyFig link.
This was one of my husband's holy grail figurines. We've been searching for one for not-wallet-killing-price for over a year now, so when she popped up for re-release we ordered at the speed of sound. I wouldn't be surprised if my husband is willing to pay EMS just to get her ASAP.


Item: Suenaga Mirai Nendoroid
Series: "Mirai Millennium"
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 3,810yen
MyFig link.
I really don't understand all the hate this character gets. She's cute, I love her design, and she has braids (you can NEVER go wrong with braids). I like her, so ordered with no hesitation. Putting the decals on the car worries me though, as I keep putting off doing that on another car because I'm afraid I'll mess it up. ^^;


Item: Ultimate Madoka 1/8 PVC
Series: "Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica"
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 14,095yen
MyFig link.
This is probably this year's most anticipated figurine. When the first images came out I was kind of excited to see the final product but I already had decided I wasn't getting the 1/8 set, but when they popped her price, I about crapped a brick. I really don't see how they can justify that price, except for her hype. NO THANK YOU.


Item: Yoko Littner Neuromancer action figure
Series: "Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann"
Company: Cerberus Project and Yamato
Price: 10,800yen
MyFig link.
I like Yoko. I like action figurines. But I do not like that price. Yes, I know she's eight and a half inches tall, but still. :/


Item: Souryuu Asuka Langley Entry Plug Interior ver. 1/6 PVC
Series: "Neon Genesis Evangelion"
Company: Vertex
Price: 39,800yen
MyFig link.
DAT BASE. DAT PRICE.


Item: Hachune Miku Nendoroid
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 3,000yen
MyFig link.
Limited re-release of the Hachune version of Miku's Nendoroid. I've got the Cheerful version, so this was an easy pass for me.


Item: Hatsune Miku Racing 2012 ver. figma
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: yen
MyFig link.
Damn sponsorship packages, 7k is too much for just a figma, no matter how much I love the design. However, I WILL get the scale, no matter what.


Item: Cryska Barchenowa Lingerie ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse"
Company: Alpha Max
Price: 6,800yen
MyFig link.
This is actually in my husband's collection. Not bad, though I am said that her leg is flatten and it doesn't lay flat on the base. But if you like girls with guys, this is an excellent buy.


Item: Guts and Griffith DX prizes
Series: "Berserk"
Company: Banpresto
Price: Has no set price as a prize item
Guts MyFig link, Griffith MyFig link.
Someone besides Art of War doing "Berserk" stuff is awesome. These selling out before I got to place a pre-order is not so awesome. Also, the Ichiban Kuji Guts and Zodd make me rage because I'll never be able to afford them.


Item: Nagisa Moekore Plus 1/8 PVC
Series: "Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity"
Company: Volks
Price: 8,000yen
MyFig link.
Why an exclusive, why?? This is ssoooo pretty and the price would be great if not for having to get her via a proxy. Big in Japan had her for a decent price, but I missed the order period. Blah.


Item: Kaname Madoka Real Action Heroes action figure
Series: "Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica"
Company: Good Smile Company, Max Factory, Medicom Toy
Price: 20,952yen
MyFig link.
Damn you RAHs and your shipping!! Honestly, if I got any from this series it would just be Mami and Kyouko, because they are the best.


Item: Honma Meiko 1/8 PVC
Series: "Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai"
Company: Ques Q
Price: 8,000yen
MyFig link.
Ahhh, Menma. But for around the same price we went with Alter's version with the better base.


Item: Sonico Bondage ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: Nitro Super Sonic
Company: Orchid Seed
Price: 8,286yen
MyFig link.
Ohman, I hate I missed this re-release, but limited money is limited. I love this fig, even though her feet are super tiny.


Item: Xiao Mei SIF EX 1/7 PVC
Series: "Shining Hearts"
Company: Cerberus Project and Yamato
Price: 9,800yen
MyFig link.
NEKOMIMI. Want this so badly, but cannot have. *sadface*


Item: Xiao Mei 1/6 PVC
Series: "Shining Hearts"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 8,200yen
MyFig link.
Okay, screw the one above, I WANT THIS ONE. The US Kotobukiya shop has her for $80 to ship in June.... SO TEMPTING.


Item: Misaki Mei 1/8 PVC
Series: "Another"
Company: Griffon Enterprises
Price: 9,800yen
MyFig link.
THAT FIG. THAT DOLL. WHY GRIFFON?? D:


Item: Kuroneko Memories ver. 1/8 PVC
Series: "Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 6,000yen
MyFig link.
I do love me some nekomimi, and I do regret not pre-ordering on AmiAmi when she was sub-5k. She's pretty much sold out everywhere so I must not be meant to have her. Ohwell.


Item: Cure Muse 1/8 PVC
Series: "Suite PreCure♪"
Company: Alpha x Omega
Price: 8,800yen
MyFig link.
Don't watch any of this franchise, but I do love the character designs (so over the top!). This is pretty, but too expensive.


Item: Aisaka Taiga Bunny ver. 1/8 PVC
Series: "Toradora!"
Company: Ques Q
Price: 7,000yen
MyFig link.
I adore the worried expression on her, too adorable. Taiga is a character I just want to hug and take to bed with me like a stuffed animal. However, I think her price is a bit high for a 1/8.


Item: Noumi Kudryavka Stretching Panties Ver. 1/8 PVC
Series: "Little Busters!"
Company: Chara-Ani
Price: 6,648yen
MyFig link.
Yep, another re-release. But kind of nifty. Haven't played the game or watched the anime, but maybe one day. I'd get this just for the panties if I ever found it for cheap.


Item: Kurosawa Touko 1/4 PVC
Series: Original Character
Company: Daiki Kougyou
Price: 14,800yen
MyFig link.
Man this is sexy. Too bad I can't afford her.


Item: Sonico Ichiban Kuji prize
Series: Nitro Super Sonic
Company: Banpresto
Price: Has no set price as a prize item
MyFig link.
I hate Ichiban Kuji just because they release good stuff and it's expensive as HELL. One day I'll own a Sonico....


Item: Sonico Tropical Tan Tokonatsu ver. 1/6 PVC
Series: Nitro Super Sonic
Company: Wing
Price: 8,800yen
MyFig link.
Not this one though. While I don't mind the the tan lines, but she looks as if she's been slimed. :/


Item: Neito Mitotsudaira Beach Queens 1/10 PVC
Series: "Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon"
Company: Wave
Price: 6,600yen
MyFig link.
Wow, that prize is WAY too high for a 1/10, no matter how epic that hair is.


Item: Alice 1/8 PVC
Series: "Kamisama no Memo-chou"
Company: CM's Corporation
Price: 12,000yen
MyFig link.
This show was crap. This character was crap. That price is crap for the quality on the prototype.



So what figurines are you looking forward to this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment