Friday, November 2, 2012

Fig Jargon: November 2012


I actually have no items on order for November. o.o But after October's orders, I'm not unhappy about that. For this month I'm seeing even more Griffon re-releases (mainly "Queen's Blade" characters), though I'm not really interested in most of them. There's also been a ton of October delays (I avoided them~). That's not to say that things aren't catching my eye....



Item: Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Rin and Len Append HabbyKuji Nendoroid Petit Prize
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: Has no set price as a prize item
Miku MyFig link, Rin MyFig link, Len MyFig link.
A Kuji prize, REALLY??? MY RAGE. Nobody has these up for order, so I'm betting I'll be paying A LOT when and IF I can them later. *mumble*


Item: Sonsaku Hakufu Arousal ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny"
Company: Griffon Enterprises
Price: 7,600yen
MyFig link.
This one has been on my wishlist for a while, and as much as I wanted to order the re-release, October was just too deadly. *la sigh*


Item: Makinami Mari Illustrious Plug Suit Style 1/7 PVC
Series: "Evangelion Shin Gekijouban"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 7,800yen
MyFig link.
My husband has the Rei from this set, so we're really considering getting this, but I'll have to see what money is like at the end of the month. We also need to get the matching Asuka.


Item: Insane Black★Rock Shooter Nendoroid
Series: "Black★Rock Shooter"
Company: Good Smile Company
Price: 3,333yen
MyFig link.
Ah man, this was another group buy I had to pass on due to money. WHY? D:


Item: Momohime 1/8 PVC
Series: "Oboro Muramasa"
Company: Alter
Price: 7,800yen
MyFig link.
I'm not really sure why this figurine is so damn popular. It holds zero interest to me or my husband. I have a friend who has it, so I've seen it; it's Alter, so it's nice, but it's not that special as far as I'm concerned.


Item: Kirisame Marisa figma
Series: "Touhou Project"
Company: Max Factory
Price: 2,667yen
MyFig link.
Uggghhh, so much want!!! But I made a promise to myself to only buy Scarlet Sister merchandise, but everyday I love Marisa more and more. ><


Item: Inia Sestina Swimsuit ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse"
Company: Alpha Max
Price: 7,800yen
MyFig link.
Really want this. >< That gun, with the flowing hair just looks amazing.

Item: Yagyuu Gisen 1/8 PVC
Series: "Hyakka Ryouran"
Company: Alter
Price: 7,800yen
MyFig link.
I haven't watched "Hyakka Ryouran" yet, but I do want to. I am in love with the character designs,especially Naoe's. But this one also has a great design (that bow!) and I love the swagger on her legs.


Item: Matsumae Ohana 1/8 PVC
Series: "Hanasaku Iroha"
Company: Alter
Price: 7,800yen
MyFig link.
I VERY much enjoyed "Hanasaku Iroha;" such a charming series. However, I didn't enjoy it enough to spend almost 8k on a 1/8 fig that looks like it should have a parachute attached. Though I would totally do that and suspend her from the wall if I ever ended up with her.


Item: Panty and Stocking Ichiban Kuji Prize PVC
Series: "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt"
Company: Banpresto
Price: Has no set price as a prize item
Panty MyFig link and Stocking MyFig link.
Why Ichiban Kuji, why?? D: I LOVE the expression on Stocking, it's 1000x better than any of the released PVCs. Unnhhhh. This will be fetching a high price on the secondary market.


Item: Sakura Kyouko Casual Clothes ver. 1/6 PureNeemo Doll
Series: "Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica"
Company: Azone
Price: 13,000yen
MyFig link.
Oh believe me, if I had the cash ORDERED.


Item: Suzuhara Misae 1/7 PVC
Series: Mahou Shoujo
Company: Native
Price: 11,429yen
MyFig link.
A lot of people are complaining about the exaggerated style of this fig line, but I personally love it. Hmmm, legs.


Item: Senjougahara Hitagi Ueda Hajime ver. PVC
Series: "Bakemonogatari"
Company: Ques Q
Price: 4,400yen
MyFig link.
And speaking of different styles, there's this. LOVE. If I saw her for ~$40, DONE.


Item: Lily Premium Item Prize PVC
Series: VOCALOID program
Company: FuRyu
Price: Has no set price as a prize item
MyFig link.
Ahhh, I do want this, I adore the flow of her hair. She's only 1,500yen on HLJ, but I'll just have to see how the month goes.


Item: Momiji Resi-Carat 1/8 Resin GK
Series: "Twin×Tails"
Company: Clayz
Price: 15,000yen
MyFig link.
I can't say anything bad about this, expect for the price tag.


Item: Kanu Uchou Swimsuit ver. 1/7 PVC
Series: "Ikki Tousen"
Company: Griffon Enterprises
Price: 7,400yen
MyFig link.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't find this one sexy. But again, had to pass, but since this is is Griffon, I'm sure she'll get a re-release, so maybe then I can grab her.


Item: Sengoku Nadeko 1/8 PVC
Series: "Bakemonogatari"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 6,800yen
MyFig link.
I guess people like Nadeko? I'm not really a fan of her's, I'm all for Senjougahara. This, no internet here.


Item: Power Girl Bishoujo Statue 1/7 PVC
Series: "Power Girl"
Company: Kotobukiya
Price: 6,200yen
MyFig link.
My stand on the Bishoujo line still stands. I love how toned she is, but I'm 99.9% sure they'll screw up the eyes. Plus, I don't really care about Power Girl, so whatever.


Item: Tony Tony Chopper POP PVC
Series: "ONE PIECE"
Company: MegaHouse
Price: 3,000yen
MyFig link.
This is here only because it makes me giggle.


So what figurines are you looking forward to this month?

2 comments:

  1. god, so many things got pushed out of last month, October became a joke. Now every big ticket item I was worried about is now in THIS month, on top of things that come out this month, November now is my dreaded time of the year. Coupled up with a couple of game release weeks, I'm hoping the trend of release delays continue.

    That said, the things that were originally slated for this month that I'm waiting for are of course Kanu and these two pretty ladies: Katherine and Sena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure how I managed to avoid any delays, but then again I only had two items on order for October. Now I just need the cash to have them shipped.

      Not having played "Catherine" I don't have interest in any figs from it, but I do like that Sena, but I'm thinking of MAYBE getting the Monster Hunter ver., if I like it after painting (and money, always money).

      Delete