Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fig Preview: Kamui Gakupo Nendoroid


I have made it my goal to own all the standard Vocaloid Nendoroids and figmas (I can't afford to buy all the other variants, nor do I care for some of them). I was jumping up and down when Gakupo went up for pre-order and I simply cannot wait to get him in the mail.



PRODUCT DETAILS
Character: Kamui Gakupo
Origin: VOCALOID program
Manufacturer: Good Smile Company
Category: Nendoroid
Materials: ABS and PVC
Sculptors: Ageta Yukiwo and Nendoron
Height: 100mm (3.9in)
Retail Price: 3,500yen
Release Date: September 2012


PREORDER LINKS
- AmiAmi (2,620yen)
- CDJapan (3,166yen)
- Hobby Link Japan (3,000yen)
- Hobby Search (2,833yen)
- Otacute ($35.90)


OTHER LINKS
- MyFigureCollection entry
- Good Smile Company product page


First up is Gakupo's standard face and pose, based on the original box art. I'm so happy they got all the little details correct.

A determined face and yes, the sword actually comes out of the sheath! I'm going to have fun letting other Nendos hold his sword.

He will also come with his fan (fabulous, darling~).

Lastly, that awesome derp face and a ride-able eggplant. It was mentioned that on the final product the sitting part and the eggplant might be one piece; I hope not, as I would like to display the eggplant by itself if I so wish.


You can see more images in Mikatan's blog entry.


There isn't really anything about this that I don't love. How many of you readers feel under this little guy's spell?

No comments:

Post a Comment