Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bunnychan's UTAU Voicebank Very First Test Run

I spent most of today recording for my UTAU voicebank, which I've been wanting to do since forever. Honestly, I don't really know what I am doing (HAH) but I'm really, really excited. Video after the break!




External link.


This is the VERY first test run of my UTAU voicebank. No setting parameters, no oto file, just putting the recordings in the program, popping in a UST, and letting it run. Have a lot of work still to do but I'm so excited to finally be doing this.

- "THE DYING MESSAGE" originally by Utsu-P
- Original VSQ by Azuralunar
- UST by namiko89

I'll keep the blog updated as I make more progress.

I completely open to for any helpful advice and suggestions~

1 comment:

  1. Oh cool! Nice job on your first test run for your UTAU. It's turning out great so far.

    Keep up the good work~ owo)b

    ReplyDelete