Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Berserk Photoshoot 2012-05-26



At Animazment I was able to meet a fellow cosplayer, Damian, from the same series I was doing, "Berserk" by Miura Kentarou. Thanks to my husband we were able to get together for a photoshoot, which turned out to be a ton of fun!





I cannot speak for Damian's costume construction, but mine was done by my mother-in-law and myself, mainly editing a store-bought pattern for the bodysuit (it had to be shortened and the arm holes taken in). The wings are attached via a harness and are made from six wire clothes hangers, ultra thin fabric, and metallic silver Sharpie for accents. The wig was styled by myself and the ears were purchased from Aradani Studios.



As far as I know, only one other person not affiliated with me recognized me for who I actually wase, which was awesome. Originally there was supposed to be a big "Berserk" group, but as per my luck, I was the only one who finished in time for the con. So when my husband ran into Damian and was able to arrange a photoshoot, you cannot believe how thrilled I was!

Below are a handful of some of my personal favorites from the shoot.





Love the angle on this one.


Something about this one makes me giggle.


My husband's favorite shot.




My personal favorite.



And while we're at it, I also put together a video of the best photos set to "Berserk" music.


External link.



Lastly, heres your basic information about the photoshoot, as well as links to full galleries (which contain larger images).

COSPLAYERS
- damian_3001 as Guts
- Bunnychan as Puck

PHOTOGRAPHER
Sechsterlo

GALLERIES
- Cos.com gallery
- Facebook gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment